Do you want to visit European countries and need a Schengen visa? The best EuropeanSchengen Visa Agents in Delhi(India) and an immigration consultant can assist you in applying for a visa. Itzeazy is also one of the Delhi based Consultancy Services Agencies that assists Indians to immigrate, live, work, study and visit Europe by using the fast and easy process of European Visa.
Schengen Visa Agents in Delhi
The Schengen area is an area where 26 European countries have abolished their internal borders to allow free and unrestricted movement of people in accordance with common rules for controlling external borders and fighting crime by strengthening the common judicial system and police cooperation make possible. Our Schengen visa agents in Delhi can assist you with all your visa related questions.
With the exception of Ireland and the future Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Cyprus, the Schengen area includes most EU Member States. Non-EU countries such as Norway, Iceland, Switzerland and Liechtenstein are also part of the Schengen area.
Itzeazyis the bestSchengen Visa Agents in Delhiand immigration consultant in India. We are a Delhi based Consultancy Services Agency that assists Indians to Immigrate, Live, Work, Study and Visit Schengen from India with the fast and easy Schengen Visa Procedure.
The process of creating the document, requesting the application form, making the appointment and preparing for the interview can be hectic at a point where the agent can help and make the process seamless.
Types of Schengen visas
You can apply for visas of different typesSchengen Visa Agents in Delhias required:-
- Transit seen
- seen for tourism
- Business visa to visit family or friends
- A visa is required for cultural and sporting activities.
- Visa for official visits
- Student Visa
- Visa for medical purposes
where to applySchengen View?
You can applySchengen Visawith the help of ourVisa Agents in Delhi. There are many methods where you can apply:
- From themMessage
- A visa center to which the embassy of your destination country has outsourced visa filing.
- The visa application center of another Schengen country to which the embassy of your destination country has outsourced the issuing of visas.
By "destination country" we mean the country where you have to submit your application according to the Schengen rules.
India Schengen Visa Processing Time
Schengen tourist visa
Travel Insurance for Schengen Visa for India
Here are the rules:
- If you only intend to visit one Schengen country, please submit your application to the embassy/consulate/visa center of that country. If you need help, contact Schengen Visa Agents in India.
- If you intend to visit more than two Schengen States, please submit the following application:
- If you plan to spend an odd number of days in each country, go to the embassy/consulate/visa center of the country where you will be spending most of the time.
- If you spend the same number of days in each country, you should start at the country's embassy/consulate/visa center.
Steps for Schengen visa application process like:
1. Fill out the visa application form
Download the registration formand fill it out correctly and honestly.
The Schengen visa application form has the same format regardless of the country in which the applicant applies for the visa.
On your Schengen visa application form, you must provide the following information:
- your personal information,
- information about your story,
- Your reason for wanting to join the Schengen area,
- More details about your trip.
Follow these tips to fill out and submit the form correctly:
- Download the latest version of the app as only that is supported.
- Be sure to fill in all the blanks. Detailed instructions on how to fill in the visa application form can be found here.
- No column may remain empty. If you think there are columns that do not apply to your situation, please tick NA (no answer).
- Remember to print out the form twice. At the end, sign both copies.
- If you are a minor, your parents must provide written permission and sign it in the appropriate column of the application form. Please do not hesitate to connect us with our India Schengen Visa Agents for any form related issues.
2. Make an appointment
To proceed with your application, schedule an interview for a Schengen visa.
In most countries you can book an appointment online. In other cases, a personal appointment at the embassy or consulate of the destination country is required. For India Schengen Visa Agent or help with embassy appointments please contact us.
3. Attend the Visa interview
Arrive at the location where you will be interviewed on time on the scheduled day. There you will find a consular visa, for which you must submit the necessary documents.
During the interview you will be asked personal questions about your current whereabouts, the planned trip and other travel details. Make sure your answers are firm, correct, and consistent with the information on the application form and other documents. The conversation can last between 10-15 minutes. To prepare for a visa interview by our India Schengen visa agents.
Some questions to ask during the interview
- Which Schengen countries do you intend to visit?
- Do you have relatives or friends living in Europe?
- What's the point?
- What is the reason for your visit?
- Who pays the bill for your visit?
- Do you have a spouse? If yes, what does your partner do? How long have you been married? If you need help with your interview question, speak to our Delhi-India Schengen Visa Agents.
- Do you have children? If so, how old are they and what do they do?
- How long do you want to stay in Europe?
- where will you stay
- what is your background
- What type of company do you work for?
Schengen visa fees
When applying for a Schengen visa, you must pay a non-refundable administration fee in order for your visa application to be processed.
Member countries have synchronized visa fees, so they are fixed and unchanging until Schengen countries decide otherwise.
Currently a Schengen visa costs Rs 7200 per person. Children and some other groups may be required to pay reduced fees or no fees at all, depending on the situation. If you have any questions about fees, please contact ourSchengen Visa Agents in India.
Required documents for Schengen visa
The required documents are an important part of your visa application. These documents are usually divided into two categories.
The first group consists of required standard documents such as:
- The visa application.
- The passport must be valid.
- two identical photos
- travel insurance. It is easy to request online from AXA Schengen or Europe Assistance.
- Round trip ticket or flight schedule with dates and flight numbers showing entry and exit from the Schengen area.
- Proof of accommodation
- Evidence of financial means, for example.
- The other category consists of specific visa requirements. These documents and their requirements differ depending on the type of visa. In addition, some Schengen member states have additional requirements for visa applicants.
Check our List of Documents Required for Schengen Visa Application or Visit Schengen Visa Agencies in India which includes general requirements and specific visa requirements for each visa type.
Comment on your application
Wait for this response to your visa application. While most visas are processed in less than 15 days, there are times when this process takes much longer. In some countries, this period can be extended from 15 to 45 days for certain citizens.
frequently asked questions
1.What if the designated country does not have an embassy or consulate in my country?
Some countries may not have an embassy or consulate of the Schengen country that requires a visa. However, this does not pose a problem as in such cases there are representatives of the country's embassy/consulate who represent their own interests as well as the interests of the country and are responsible for granting the applicant the necessary visa.
2. Do I have to hand in the documents to the embassy/consulate in person or can Schengen visa agents in India do it on our behalf?
Yes. When applying for a visa, remember that you have to hand in the necessary documents in person at the embassy/consulate after making an appointment.